SorbAll® MetalArt Acoustic Ceiling Clouds
SorbAll® MetalArt Acoustic Ceiling Clouds are a very effective treatment for the reduction of sound in ceiling areas. SorbAll® MetalArt Acoustic Ceiling Clouds are often the best choice to add sound absorption to an interior space when wall space is limited or ceiling heights are too low or too cluttered for traditional baffles or banners.
With a variety of sizes, colors and facings, our SorbAll® MetalArt Acoustic Ceiling Clouds allow the designer flexibility in creating not only an acoustically pleasing space but one with unique architectural elements and appearance. All clouds are factory assembled and shipped ready to install.
Lucidity Ceiling Cloud Info
- CLOUD THICKNESS: 2" and 4"
- MOUNTING STYLES: Flush or offset
- CLOUD FACE: Flat or corrugated V-Groove
- CLOUD WIDTHS: 18", 24" & 30" standard / Custom widths available
- CLOUD LENGTHS: 12" to 150" (Flat), 12" to 126" (V-Groove)
- COLORS: Standard RAL selection / Custom color matching available
- FIRE RATING: ASTM E84 Class A
- ACOUSTICAL PERFORMANCE: NRC up to 1.25
- CUSTOM SHAPES AVAILABLE