MetalArt Acoustic Panels
SorbAll® MetalArt Acoustic Panels are an easy to install acoustical solution for industrial, institutional and commercial interiors where added sound absorption is desired on wall surfaces.
SorbAll® MetalArt Acoustic Panels are supplied in ready to use individual modules that are suitable for applications benefitting from either continuous coverage or spot coverage. Our modular design is especially suitable for retrofit applications where it is advantageous to work around existing utilities or mechanicals on the walls. Wall panels are available in a variety of face configurations, materials, sizes and colors to enhance the design of any space. All panels are factory assembled and shipped ready to install.
Tranquility Wall Panels Info
- PANEL THICKNESS: 2" and 4"
- MOUNTING STYLES: Flush or offset
- PANEL FACE: Flat or corrugated V-Groove
- PANEL WIDTHS: 18", 24" & 30" standard / Custom widths available
- PANEL LENGTHS: 12" to 150" (Flat), 12" to 126" (V-Groove)
- COLORS: Standard RAL selection / Custom color matching available
- FIRE RATING: ASTM E84 Class A
- ACOUSTICAL PERFORMANCE: NRC up to 1.25