Quick Ship Program:
Fabric Wrapped Acoustical Panels Ship In Just 5 Days
EcoBoard Acoustic Panel
SorbAll® EcoBoard Acoustic Panel offers great flexibility in acoustical applications and installations, working as a sound absorption product for wall ceiling and duct applications. It is an environmentally friendly, polyester acoustical panel developed for building interiors and exteriors for acoustics. The product works well for either retrofit or new construction applications.
The SorbAll® EcoBoard Acoustic Panel is a versatile product that can either be attached directly to a ceiling deck or drywall
or suspended similar to a continuous ceiling. It offers a lot of versatility in layout design and easy alignment in a grid system.
• 60% post-consumer polyester-fiber
• 100% recyclable
• Resists mold, mildew & bacteria
• High tackability
• Impact resistant
• Hypoallergenic, dust-free & formaldehyde-free
• Easy to handle & simple to apply
Polyester Acoustical Board Info
- NRC Rating .70 - .95
- Panel Size 48" x 96"
- Panel Thickness: 1 or 2 inch
- Color Options: White, Black, Gray
- Installation Method: Wall - Adhesive with mechanical fasteners, Ceiling - Suspended with mechanical fasteners.
- Fire Rating: Class A fire rated.